- Broad and potent activity against SARS-like viruses by an engineered human monoclonal antibody.
- SARS-CoV-2 Transmission Associated with High School Wrestling Tournaments — Florida, December 2020–January 2021.
- Implementation and Evolution of Mitigation Measures, Testing, and Contact Tracing in the National Football League, August 9–November 21, 2020.
- COVID-19 rarely spreads through surfaces. So why are we still deep cleaning?
- Neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7 pseudovirus by BNT162b2 vaccine–elicited human sera.
- Safety and immunogenicity of S-Trimer (SCB-2019), a protein subunit vaccine candidate for COVID-19 in healthy adults: a phase 1, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Next-generation COVID-19 vaccines: here come the proteins.
- Novavax offers first evidence that COVID vaccines protect people against variants.
- The Role of Methemoglobin and Carboxyhemoglobin in COVID-19: A Review.
- Circulating SARS-CoV-2 spike N439K variants maintain fitness while evading antibody-mediated immunity.
- Identification of SARS-CoV-2 spike mutations that attenuate monoclonal and serum antibody neutralization.
- Lessons in antiviral immunity.
- Insights from SARS-CoV-2 sequences.
- Pervasive transmission of E484K and emergence of VUI-NP13L with evidence of SARS-CoV-2 co-infection events by two different lineages in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- Respiratory and Psychophysical Sequelae Among Patients With COVID-19 Four Months After Hospital Discharge.
- Clinical course of COVID-19 patients needing supplemental oxygen outside the intensive care unit.
- A Covid-19 Conversation with Anthony Fauci
- Increased Resistance of SARS-CoV-2 Variants B.1.351 and B.1.1.7 to Antibody Neutralization.
- Vaccine 2.0: Moderna and other companies plan tweaks that would protect against new coronavirus mutations.
- How are RNA vaccines made?
- Resurgence of COVID-19 in Manaus, Brazil, despite high seroprevalence.
- Three-quarters attack rate of SARS-CoV-2 in the Brazilian Amazon during a largely unmitigated epidemic.
- Early warnings of COVID-19 outbreaks across Europe from social media.
- Bats: important reservoir hosts of emerging viruses.
- Sex differences in immune responses.
- Loss of furin cleavage site attenuates SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis.
- Two-component spike nanoparticle vaccine protects macaques from SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7 pseudovirus by BNT162b2 vaccine-elicited human sera.
- mRNA-1273 vaccine induces neutralizing antibodies against spike mutants from global SARS-CoV-2 variants.
- Escape of SARS-CoV-2 501Y.V2 variants from neutralization by convalescent plasma.
- mRNA vaccine-elicited antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 and circulating variants.
- Tracking SARS-CoV-2 VOC 202012/01 (lineage B.1.1.7) dissemination in Portugal: insights from nationwide RT-PCR Spike gene drop out data.
- represented 5,8% of all positive cases detected since week 49 of 2020 and 13,3% by the end of week 2, 2021. The authors anticipate that B.1.1.7 might reach up to 60% of positive cases by early February 2021. R
- Global absence and targeting of protective immune states in severe COVID-19.
- Complete aortic thrombosis in SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- What If You Never Get Better From Covid-19?
- Prospective mapping of viral mutations that escape antibodies used to treat COVID-19
- Loss of furin cleavage site attenuates SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis
- Local transmission of SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7, Brazil, December 2020
- Two-step strategy for the identification of SARS-CoV-2 variant of concern 202012/01 and other variants with spike deletion H69–V70, France, August to December 2020
- A higher BMI is not associated with a different immune response and disease course in critically ill COVID-19 patients
- Association of Smoking and Cumulative Pack-Year Exposure With COVID-19 Outcomes in the Cleveland Clinic COVID-19 Registry
- Analysis System for Emotional Behavior in Football (ASEB-F): matches of FC Red Bull Salzburg without supporters during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Psychological distress and internet-related behaviors between schoolchildren with and without overweight during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Evaluation of Seasonal Respiratory Virus Activity Before and After the Statewide COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place Order in Northern California
- Plitidepsin has potent preclinical efficacy against SARS-CoV-2 by targeting the host protein eEF1A
- Discriminating mild from critical COVID-19 by innate and adaptive immune single-cell profiling of bronchoalveolar lavages
- SARS-CoV-2 induces robust germinal center CD4 T follicular helper cell responses in rhesus macaques
- Early induction of functional SARS-CoV-2 specific T cells associates with rapid viral clearance and mild disease in COVID-19 patients
- Allergic Reactions Including Anaphylaxis After Receipt of the First Dose of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine — United States, December 21, 2020–January 10, 2021
- Prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Children and Their Parents in Southwest Germany
- Systematic evaluation of IgG responses to SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-derived peptides for monitoring COVID-19 patients
- The Proportion of SARS-CoV-2 Infections That Are Asymptomatic: A Systematic Review
- Microthrombi As A Major Cause of Cardiac Injury in COVID-19: A Pathologic Study
- COVID-19 Trends Among Persons Aged 0–24 Years — United States, March 1–December 12, 2020
- From intravenous to subcutaneous infliximab in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: a pandemic-driven initiative
Today: Top 10 Special Long COVID.
- Effect of Bamlanivimab as Monotherapy or in Combination With Etesevimab on Viral Load in Patients With Mild to Moderate COVID-19
- Effect of anakinra versus usual care in adults in hospital with COVID-19 and mild-to-moderate pneumonia (CORIMUNO-ANA-1): a randomised controlled trial
- The right place for IL-1 inhibition in COVID-19
- Monoclonal antibodies can prevent COVID-19—but successful vaccines complicate their future
- Quarantine and testing strategies in contact tracing for SARS-CoV-2: a modelling study
- Severely ill COVID-19 patients display impaired exhaustion features in SARS-CoV-2-reactive CD8+ T cells
- Model-informed COVID-19 vaccine prioritization strategies by age and serostatus
- Optimizing age-specific vaccination
- Neuropathology associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection – Authors’ reply
- The independent factors associated with oxygen therapy in COVID-19 patients under 65 years old
- Characteristics, Outcomes, and Trends of Patients With COVID-19-Related Critical Illness at a Learning Health System in the United States
- Sex differences in susceptibility, severity, and outcomes of coronavirus disease 2019: Cross-sectional analysis from a diverse US metropolitan area
- Neuroinvasion of SARS-CoV-2 in human and mouse brain
- Fast-spreading COVID variant can elude immune responses
- Safety and immunogenicity of an inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, BBV152: a double-blind, randomised, phase 1 trial
- Optimism and caution for an inactivated COVID-19 vaccine
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccination for patients with inflammatory bowel diseases: recommendations from an international consensus meeting
- How did outdoor biking and walking change during COVID-19?: A case study of three U.S. cities
- Effect of tocilizumab on clinical outcomes at 15 days in patients with severe or critical coronavirus disease 2019: randomised controlled trial
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs dampen the cytokine and antibody response to SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Reopening Schools and the Dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Israel: A Nationwide Stud
- What new COVID variants mean for schools is not yet clea
- An action plan for pan-European defence against new SARS-CoV-2 variant
- Can We Stop a Super Coronavirus?
- Vaccinating Children against Covid-19 — The Lessons of Measle
- Much Accomplished, Much to Lear
- Rogue antibodies could be driving severe COVID-1
- Sensitive detection of total anti-Spike antibodies and isotype switching in asymptomatic and symptomatic COVID-19 patient
- Evaluation of Abbott BinaxNOW Rapid Antigen Test for SARS-CoV-2 Infection at Two Community-Based Testing Sites — Pima County, Arizona, November 3–17, 202
- Monoclonal antibodies to disrupt progression of early Covid-19 infectio
- Effect of Discontinuing vs Continuing Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors and Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers on Days Alive and Out of the Hospital in Patients Admitted With COVID-19: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Evaluation of SARS-CoV-2 transmission mitigation strategies on a university campus using an agent-based network mode
- Mask-wearing and control of SARS-CoV-2 transmission in the USA: a cross-sectional stud
- COVID-19 outbreak in a large penitentiary complex, April–June 2020, Brazi
- Insight into the practical performance of RT-PCR testing for SARS-CoV-2 using serological data: a cohort stud
- Intensive Care Unit Strain and Mortality Risk Among Critically Ill Patients With COVID-19—There Is No “Me” in COVI
- Clinical and laboratory features of hypercoagulability in COVID-19 and other respiratory viral infections amongst predominantly younger adults with few comorbiditie
- Association of Home Quarantine and Mental Health Among Teenagers in Wuhan, China, During the COVID-19 Pandemi
- Increase in suicide following an initial decline during the COVID-19 pandemic in Japa
- Household transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and risk factors for susceptibility and infectivity in Wuhan: a retrospective observational study.
- One Year, 400,000 Coronavirus Deaths: How the U.S. Guaranteed Its Own Failure.
- Covid-19: What new variants are emerging and how are they being investigated
- Inside the B.1.1.7 Coronavirus Variant.
- Preliminary genomic characterisation of an emergent SARS-CoV-2 lineage in the UK defined by a novel set of spike mutations.
- Emergence and rapid spread of a new severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) lineage with multiple spike mutations in South Africa.
- Looking beyond COVID-19 vaccine phase 3 trials
- Vaccinating against covid-19 in people who report allergies
- SARS-CoV-2 reinfection by the new Variant of Concern (VOC) P.1 in Amazonas, Brazil.
- Clinical Cases in Tropical Medicine.
- Evolution of antibody immunity to SARS-CoV-2
- Cross-regional variations of Covid-19 mortality in Italy: an ecological study.
- Real-time monitoring shows substantial excess all-cause mortality during second wave of COVID-19 in Europe, October to December 2020
- Epidemiological Investigation of New SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern 202012/01 in England.
- Airflows inside passenger cars and implications for airborne disease transmission
- How to (Literally) Drive the Coronavirus Away.
- Airborne Transmission of SARS-CoV-2: What We Know
- Secondary attack rate in household contacts of COVID-19 Paediatric index cases: a study from Western India
- Cell-Free DNA Tissues-of-Origin by Methylation Profiling Reveals Significant Cell, Tissue and Organ-Specific injury related to COVID-19 Severity.
- Genomic characterisation of an emergent SARS-CoV-2 lineage in Manaus: preliminary findings.
- New coronavirus variants could cause more reinfections, require updated vaccines.
- Impact of B.1.1.7 variant mutations on antibody recognition of linear SARS-CoV-2 epitopes
- Mosaic nanoparticles elicit cross-reactive immune responses to zoonotic coronaviruses in mice
- Structure-guided multivalent nanobodies block SARS-CoV-2 infection and suppress mutational escape
- Messenger RNA vaccines against SARS-CoV-2.
- SARS-CoV-2 antibody testing for estimating COVID-19 prevalence in the population.
- Prevalence and 6-month recovery of olfactory dysfunction: a multicentre study of 1363 COVID-19 patients
- Saliva viral load is a dynamic unifying correlate of COVID-19 severity and mortality
- Progression of Myopia in School-Aged Children After COVID-19 Home Confinement + 2020 as the Year of Quarantine Myopia
- COVID-19, obesity, and structural racism: Understanding the past and identifying solutions for the future.
- ‘The horror stories are countless’: inside the LA hospital at the center of the Covid crisis.
- Emergence of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.7 Lineage — United States, December 29, 2020–January 12, 2021
- Herd immunity by infection is not an option
- Characterisation of the first 250 000 hospital admissions for COVID-19 in Brazil: a retrospective analysis of nationwide data
- The Invisible People Behind Our Masks
- Immunological characteristics govern the transition of COVID-19 to endemicity
- SARS-CoV-2 infection in K18-ACE2 transgenic mice replicates human pulmonary disease in COVID-19
- Comparison of Saliva and Nasopharyngeal Swab Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing for Detection of SARS-CoV-2: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- The Sensitivity and Costs of Testing for SARS-CoV-2 Infection With Saliva Versus Nasopharyngeal Swabs : A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- COVID’s toll on smell and taste: what scientists do and don’t know.
- Evaluation for Myocarditis in Competitive Student Athletes Recovering From Coronavirus Disease 2019 With Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Interleukin-6 Receptor Antagonists in Critically Ill Patients with Covid-19 – Preliminary report.
- COVID Reference, 6th edition.
- Alarming COVID variants show vital role of genomic surveillance.
- Duration and key determinants of infectious virus shedding in hospitalized patients with coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19)
- SARS-CoV-2 Transmission From People Without COVID-19 Symptoms
- Recruitment of inflammatory monocytes by senescent fibroblasts inhibits antigen-specific tissue immunity during human aging
- How inflammaging diminishes adaptive immunity.
- SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein vaccine candidate NVX-CoV2373 immunogenicity in baboons and protection in mice
- How can countries stretch COVID vaccine supplies? Scientists are divided over dosing strategies.
- Spike E484K mutation in the first SARS-CoV-2 reinfection case confirmed in Brazil, 2020.
- Cannabis compounds exhibit anti-inflammatory activity in vitro in COVID-19-related inflammation in lung epithelial cells and pro-inflammatory activity in macrophages.
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the detection and management of colorectal cancer in England: a population-based study.
- COVID reinfections are unusual — but could still help the virus to spread.
- Herd immunity.
- Interim Results of a Phase 1–2a Trial of Ad26.COV2.S Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Israel to Share Vaccination Data With Pfizer as Part of Secret Deal.
- NICE guideline on long COVID.
- COVID-19 rapid guideline: managing the long-term effects of COVID-19
- Convalescent Plasma Antibody Levels and the Risk of Death from Covid-19.
- High mortality rate in COVID-19 patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms after abrupt withdrawal of ruxolitinib
- Improving family access to dying patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Trends in Pediatric Hospitalizations for Coronavirus Disease 2019.
- Covid-19 in South Africa and a New SARS-CoV-2 Varian
- Participation in Fraternity and Sorority Activities and the Spread of COVID-19 Among Residential University Communities – Arkansas, August 21-September 5, 2020
- Stability of SARS-CoV-2 on critical personal protective equipment
- Possible Aerosol Transmission of COVID-19 Associated with an Outbreak in an Apartment in Seoul, South Korea, 2020
- Mitigation Policies and COVID-19–Associated Mortality — 37 European Countries, January 23–June 30, 2020.
- Adaptive immunity to SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19
- A longitudinal study of SARS-CoV-2-infected patients reveals a high correlation between neutralizing antibodies and COVID-19 severity
- How COVID unlocked the power of RNA vaccines.
- How the Oxford-AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine was made.
- Allocating scarce intensive care resources during the COVID-19 pandemic: practical challenges to theoretical frameworks.
- Experience in Multiple Sclerosis Patients with COVID-19 and Disease-Modifying Therapies: A Review of 873 Published Cases
- Rates of COVID-19 Among Residents and Staff Members in Nursing Homes — United States, May 25–November 22, 2020
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Lineage B.1.1.7 in England: Insights from linking epidemiological and genetic data.
- Time from Start of Quarantine to SARS-CoV-2 Positive Test Among Quarantined College and University Athletes — 17 States, June–October 2020.
- Assessment of Day-7 Postexposure Testing of Asymptomatic Contacts of COVID-19 Patients to Evaluate Early Release from Quarantine — Vermont, May–November 2020
- Autoimmunity to the Lung Protective Phospholipid-Binding Protein Annexin A2 Predicts Mortality Among Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients.
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in patients with liver disease: responding to the next big question.
- Potential interaction between SARS-CoV-2 and thyroid: a revie
- Returning to physical activity after covid-19
- Vitamin D and COVID-19: why the controversy?
- Development and validation of the ISARIC 4C Deterioration model for adults hospitalised with COVID-19: a prospective cohort study.
- Distinct mutations and lineages of SARS-CoV-2 virus in the early phase of COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent global expansion.
- SARS-CoV-2 RBD in vitro evolution follows contagious mutation spread, yet generates an able infection inhibitor
- Alternating quarantine for sustainable epidemic mitigation
- Circuits between infected macrophages and T cells in SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia
- Immune readouts from the Oxford COVID-19 vaccine
- Phase 1/2 trial of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 with a booster dose induces multifunctional antibody responses
- COVID-19 vasculitis and novel vasculitis mimics.
- Neurological infection with SARS-CoV-2 — the story so far
- Hunt for improved monoclonals against coronavirus gathers pace
- Continuation versus discontinuation of renin–angiotensin system inhibitors in patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19: a prospective, randomised, open-label trial.
- Can COVID-19 cause diabetes
- Uncooperative Society, Uncooperative Politics or Both? How Trust, Polarization and Populism Explain Excess Mortality for COVID-19 across European regions.
- Comprehensive mapping of mutations to the SARS-CoV-2 receptor-binding domain that affect recognition by polyclonal human serum antibodies.
- SARS-CoV-2 escape in vitro from a highly neutralizing COVID-19 convalescent plasma.
- Genomic Evidence of In-Flight Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Despite Predeparture Testing
- Neutralization of N501Y mutant SARS-CoV-2 by BNT162b2 vaccine-elicited sera.
- COVID-19 Symptoms: Longitudinal Evolution and Persistence in Outpatient Settings
- Clinical, virological and imaging profile in patients with prolonged forms of COVID-19: A cross-sectional study
- Prevalence and risk factors for delirium in critically ill patients with COVID-19 (COVID-D): a multicentre cohort study.
- Outcomes following SARS-CoV-2 infection in patients with chronic liver disease: An international registry study
- Community use of face masks and similar barriers to prevent respiratory illness such as COVID-19: a rapid scoping review
- HDL-scavenger receptor B type 1 facilitates SARS-CoV-2 entry
- Beyond Politics — Promoting Covid-19 Vaccination in the United States.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna
- ‘I haven’t even told my wife’
- 6-month consequences of COVID-19 in patients discharged from hospital: a cohort study.
- Long-term follow-up of recovered patients with COVID-19.
- Repurposing of CNS drugs to treat COVID-19 infection: targeting the sigma-1 receptor
- Socioeconomic Factors Contribute to the Higher Risk of COVID-19 in Racial and Ethnic Minorities with Chronic Liver Diseases (CLD)
- Rethinking travel in a post-pandemic world.
- Covid-19 : après leur hospitalisation, trois patients sur quatre présenteraient des symptômes durables, selon une étude chinoise.
- Early transmissibility assessment of the N501Y mutant strains of SARS-CoV-2 in the United Kingdom, October to November 2020
- Establishment and lineage dynamics of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic in the UK.
- Common pediatric respiratory infectious diseases may serve as an early predictor for SARS-CoV-2 new wave of infections
- Genetic Variants of SARS-CoV-2—What Do They Mean?
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 on mink farms between humans and mink and back to humans
- SARS-CoV-2 spillover events
- Commentary: Pharyngeal Antisepsis to Reduce COVID-19 Pneumonia
- Could new COVID variants undermine vaccines? Labs scramble to find out.
- Testing for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies
- Integrative medicine considerations for convalescence from mild-to-moderate COVID-19 disease
- Planning for the SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Rollou
- Covid-19 : l’efficacité des vaccins mise au défi des nouveaux variants du virus.
- US-Philosophin zum Angriff aufs Kapitol: »Er ist ein Faschist«
- New variant of SARS-CoV-2 in UK causes surge of COVID-19.
- Olfactory transmucosal SARS-CoV-2 invasion as a port of central nervous system entry in individuals with COVID-19
- A CNS gateway for SARS-CoV-2
- Immunological memory to SARS-CoV-2 assessed for up to 8 months after infection.
- Immunity to the Coronavirus May Last Years, New Data Hint.
- Durability of Responses after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-1273 Vaccination.
- Allergic Reactions Including Anaphylaxis After Receipt of the First Dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine — United States, December 14–23, 2020
- Maintaining Safety with SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines.
- Covid-19 vaccination: What’s the evidence for extending the dosing interval?
- Early High-Titer Plasma Therapy to Prevent Severe Covid-19 in Older Adults.
- Tocilizumab in Patients Hospitalized with Covid-19 Pneumonia.
- Adolescent substance use: Challenges and opportunities related to COVID-19
- Fears mount that final 13 days pose a security threat.
- SARS-CoV-2 will maintain post-pandemic immunity
- Estimating and explaining the spread of COVID-19 at the county level in the USA
- Estimated transmissibility and severity of novel SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern 202012/01 in England.
- Defining the features and duration of antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2 infection associated with disease severity and outcome
- Pharmacological principles guiding prolonged glucocorticoid treatment in ARDS
- Comparison between first and second wave among critically ill COVID-19 patients admitted to a French ICU: no prognostic improvement during the second wave
- Domestic Violence in Atlanta, Georgia Before and During COVID-19.
- COVID-19 in children and the role of school settings in transmission – first update.
- Update to 4th Nov 2020 paper on children, schools and transmission.
- Lethal COVID-19: Radiological-Pathological Correlation of the Lungs.
- Genomic evidence for reinfection with SARS-CoV-2: a case study
- What reinfections mean for COVID-19
- Multifaceted highly targeted sequential multidrug treatment of early ambulatory high-risk SARS-CoV-2 infection (COVID-19)
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for refractory COVID-19 acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Suspicions grow that nanoparticles in Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine trigger rare allergic reactions.
- Some Covid Survivors Haunted by Loss of Smell and Taste.
- Longitudinal testing for respiratory and gastrointestinal shedding of SARS-CoV-2 in day care centres in Hesse, Germany.
- Association between upper respiratory tract viral load, comorbidities, disease severity and outcome of patients with SARS-CoV-2 infectio
- Head and neck cancer surgery during the COVID-19 pandemic: An international, multicenter, observational cohort study
- Safety and feasibility of thoracic malignancy surgery during the COVID-19 pandemic
- A cardiac arrest showed me what dying feels like. How should I live in Life 2.0?
- The puzzle of the COVID-19 pandemic in Africa.
- Seroprevalence of anti–SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies in Kenyan blood donors.
- Atlas of ACE2 gene expression reveals novel insights into transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
- Interim considerations: preparing for the potential management of anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination.
- Rapid and complete inactivation of SARS-CoV-2 by ultraviolet-C irradiation
- Hydrogel particles improve detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA from multiple sample types
- In-depth blood proteome profiling analysis revealed distinct functional characteristics of plasma proteins between severe and non-severe COVID-19 patients
- The Hidden Epidemic of Opioid Overdoses During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Stats: COVID-19 Incidence, by Age Group — United States, March 1–November 14, 2020
- Implications of Shortened Quarantine Among Household Contacts of Index Patients with Confirmed SARS-CoV-2 Infection – Tennessee and Wisconsin, April-September 2020
- Physical distancing and risk of COVID-19 in small-scale fisheries: a remote sensing assessment in coastal Ghana
- Messengers of hope
- The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ Interim Recommendation for Use of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine — United States, December 2020.
- Neurological Manifestations of COVID-19 Feature T Cell Exhaustion and Dedifferentiated Monocytes in Cerebrospinal Fluid.
- High-Throughput Rational Design of the Remdesivir Binding Site in the RdRp of SARS-CoV-2: Implications for Potential Resistance.
- Microvascular Injury in the Brains of Patients with Covid-19.
- The Mutated Virus Is a Ticking Time Bomb.
- Deposition distribution of the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) in the human airways upon exposure to cough-generated droplets and aerosol particles
- How Israel Became a World Leader in Vaccinating Against Covid-19.
- Supporting Clinicians during Covid-19 and Beyond — Learning from Past Failures and Envisioning New Strategies.
- Pragmatic Recommendations for the Management of COVID-19 Patients with Shock in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- COVID-19 in patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Lessons learned from the inflammatory disease
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Lung Cancer Screening Program and Subsequent Lung Cancer
- A Look at Covid-19 Prevention and Care in 2020
- Efficacy and Safety of the mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine.
- Maintaining Safety with SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines.
- Immune deficiency is a risk factor for severe COVID-19 in people living with HIV
- Investigation of novel SARS-COV-2 variant: Variant of Concern 202012/01.
- Case Report: Dengue and COVID-19 Coinfection in Thailand
- Effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on mortality of patients with STEMI: a systematic review and meta-analysis
The COVID Reference Top 10
Copy-editor: Rob Camp.