- Emergence of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.7 Lineage — United States, December 29, 2020–January 12, 2021
- Herd immunity by infection is not an option
- Characterisation of the first 250 000 hospital admissions for COVID-19 in Brazil: a retrospective analysis of nationwide data
- The Invisible People Behind Our Masks
- Immunological characteristics govern the transition of COVID-19 to endemicity
- SARS-CoV-2 infection in K18-ACE2 transgenic mice replicates human pulmonary disease in COVID-19
- Comparison of Saliva and Nasopharyngeal Swab Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing for Detection of SARS-CoV-2: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- The Sensitivity and Costs of Testing for SARS-CoV-2 Infection With Saliva Versus Nasopharyngeal Swabs : A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- COVID’s toll on smell and taste: what scientists do and don’t know.
- Evaluation for Myocarditis in Competitive Student Athletes Recovering From Coronavirus Disease 2019 With Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Interleukin-6 Receptor Antagonists in Critically Ill Patients with Covid-19 – Preliminary report.
- COVID Reference, 6th edition.
- Alarming COVID variants show vital role of genomic surveillance.
- Duration and key determinants of infectious virus shedding in hospitalized patients with coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19)
- SARS-CoV-2 Transmission From People Without COVID-19 Symptoms
- Recruitment of inflammatory monocytes by senescent fibroblasts inhibits antigen-specific tissue immunity during human aging
- How inflammaging diminishes adaptive immunity.
- SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein vaccine candidate NVX-CoV2373 immunogenicity in baboons and protection in mice
- How can countries stretch COVID vaccine supplies? Scientists are divided over dosing strategies.
- Spike E484K mutation in the first SARS-CoV-2 reinfection case confirmed in Brazil, 2020.
- Cannabis compounds exhibit anti-inflammatory activity in vitro in COVID-19-related inflammation in lung epithelial cells and pro-inflammatory activity in macrophages.
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the detection and management of colorectal cancer in England: a population-based study.
- COVID reinfections are unusual — but could still help the virus to spread.
- Herd immunity.
- Interim Results of a Phase 1–2a Trial of Ad26.COV2.S Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Israel to Share Vaccination Data With Pfizer as Part of Secret Deal.
- NICE guideline on long COVID.
- COVID-19 rapid guideline: managing the long-term effects of COVID-19
- Convalescent Plasma Antibody Levels and the Risk of Death from Covid-19.
- High mortality rate in COVID-19 patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms after abrupt withdrawal of ruxolitinib
- Improving family access to dying patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Trends in Pediatric Hospitalizations for Coronavirus Disease 2019.
- Covid-19 in South Africa and a New SARS-CoV-2 Varian
- Participation in Fraternity and Sorority Activities and the Spread of COVID-19 Among Residential University Communities – Arkansas, August 21-September 5, 2020
- Stability of SARS-CoV-2 on critical personal protective equipment
- Possible Aerosol Transmission of COVID-19 Associated with an Outbreak in an Apartment in Seoul, South Korea, 2020
- Mitigation Policies and COVID-19–Associated Mortality — 37 European Countries, January 23–June 30, 2020.
- Adaptive immunity to SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19
- A longitudinal study of SARS-CoV-2-infected patients reveals a high correlation between neutralizing antibodies and COVID-19 severity
- How COVID unlocked the power of RNA vaccines.
- How the Oxford-AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine was made.
- Allocating scarce intensive care resources during the COVID-19 pandemic: practical challenges to theoretical frameworks.
- Experience in Multiple Sclerosis Patients with COVID-19 and Disease-Modifying Therapies: A Review of 873 Published Cases
- Rates of COVID-19 Among Residents and Staff Members in Nursing Homes — United States, May 25–November 22, 2020
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Lineage B.1.1.7 in England: Insights from linking epidemiological and genetic data.
- Time from Start of Quarantine to SARS-CoV-2 Positive Test Among Quarantined College and University Athletes — 17 States, June–October 2020.
- Assessment of Day-7 Postexposure Testing of Asymptomatic Contacts of COVID-19 Patients to Evaluate Early Release from Quarantine — Vermont, May–November 2020
- Autoimmunity to the Lung Protective Phospholipid-Binding Protein Annexin A2 Predicts Mortality Among Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients.
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in patients with liver disease: responding to the next big question.
- Potential interaction between SARS-CoV-2 and thyroid: a revie
- Returning to physical activity after covid-19
- Vitamin D and COVID-19: why the controversy?
- Development and validation of the ISARIC 4C Deterioration model for adults hospitalised with COVID-19: a prospective cohort study.
- Distinct mutations and lineages of SARS-CoV-2 virus in the early phase of COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent global expansion.
- SARS-CoV-2 RBD in vitro evolution follows contagious mutation spread, yet generates an able infection inhibitor
- Alternating quarantine for sustainable epidemic mitigation
- Circuits between infected macrophages and T cells in SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia
- Immune readouts from the Oxford COVID-19 vaccine
- Phase 1/2 trial of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 with a booster dose induces multifunctional antibody responses
- COVID-19 vasculitis and novel vasculitis mimics.
- Neurological infection with SARS-CoV-2 — the story so far
- Hunt for improved monoclonals against coronavirus gathers pace
- Continuation versus discontinuation of renin–angiotensin system inhibitors in patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19: a prospective, randomised, open-label trial.
- Can COVID-19 cause diabetes
- Uncooperative Society, Uncooperative Politics or Both? How Trust, Polarization and Populism Explain Excess Mortality for COVID-19 across European regions.
- Comprehensive mapping of mutations to the SARS-CoV-2 receptor-binding domain that affect recognition by polyclonal human serum antibodies.
- SARS-CoV-2 escape in vitro from a highly neutralizing COVID-19 convalescent plasma.
- Genomic Evidence of In-Flight Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Despite Predeparture Testing
- Neutralization of N501Y mutant SARS-CoV-2 by BNT162b2 vaccine-elicited sera.
- COVID-19 Symptoms: Longitudinal Evolution and Persistence in Outpatient Settings
- Clinical, virological and imaging profile in patients with prolonged forms of COVID-19: A cross-sectional study
- Prevalence and risk factors for delirium in critically ill patients with COVID-19 (COVID-D): a multicentre cohort study.
- Outcomes following SARS-CoV-2 infection in patients with chronic liver disease: An international registry study
- Community use of face masks and similar barriers to prevent respiratory illness such as COVID-19: a rapid scoping review
- HDL-scavenger receptor B type 1 facilitates SARS-CoV-2 entry
- Beyond Politics — Promoting Covid-19 Vaccination in the United States.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna
- ‘I haven’t even told my wife’
- 6-month consequences of COVID-19 in patients discharged from hospital: a cohort study.
- Long-term follow-up of recovered patients with COVID-19.
- Repurposing of CNS drugs to treat COVID-19 infection: targeting the sigma-1 receptor
- Socioeconomic Factors Contribute to the Higher Risk of COVID-19 in Racial and Ethnic Minorities with Chronic Liver Diseases (CLD)
- Rethinking travel in a post-pandemic world.
- Covid-19 : après leur hospitalisation, trois patients sur quatre présenteraient des symptômes durables, selon une étude chinoise.
- Early transmissibility assessment of the N501Y mutant strains of SARS-CoV-2 in the United Kingdom, October to November 2020
- Establishment and lineage dynamics of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic in the UK.
- Common pediatric respiratory infectious diseases may serve as an early predictor for SARS-CoV-2 new wave of infections
- Genetic Variants of SARS-CoV-2—What Do They Mean?
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 on mink farms between humans and mink and back to humans
- SARS-CoV-2 spillover events
- Commentary: Pharyngeal Antisepsis to Reduce COVID-19 Pneumonia
- Could new COVID variants undermine vaccines? Labs scramble to find out.
- Testing for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies
- Integrative medicine considerations for convalescence from mild-to-moderate COVID-19 disease
- Planning for the SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Rollou
- Covid-19 : l’efficacité des vaccins mise au défi des nouveaux variants du virus.
- US-Philosophin zum Angriff aufs Kapitol: »Er ist ein Faschist«
- New variant of SARS-CoV-2 in UK causes surge of COVID-19.
- Olfactory transmucosal SARS-CoV-2 invasion as a port of central nervous system entry in individuals with COVID-19
- A CNS gateway for SARS-CoV-2
- Immunological memory to SARS-CoV-2 assessed for up to 8 months after infection.
- Immunity to the Coronavirus May Last Years, New Data Hint.
- Durability of Responses after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-1273 Vaccination.
- Allergic Reactions Including Anaphylaxis After Receipt of the First Dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine — United States, December 14–23, 2020
- Maintaining Safety with SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines.
- Covid-19 vaccination: What’s the evidence for extending the dosing interval?
- Early High-Titer Plasma Therapy to Prevent Severe Covid-19 in Older Adults.
- Tocilizumab in Patients Hospitalized with Covid-19 Pneumonia.
- Adolescent substance use: Challenges and opportunities related to COVID-19
- Fears mount that final 13 days pose a security threat.
- SARS-CoV-2 will maintain post-pandemic immunity
- Estimating and explaining the spread of COVID-19 at the county level in the USA
- Estimated transmissibility and severity of novel SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern 202012/01 in England.
- Defining the features and duration of antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2 infection associated with disease severity and outcome
- Pharmacological principles guiding prolonged glucocorticoid treatment in ARDS
- Comparison between first and second wave among critically ill COVID-19 patients admitted to a French ICU: no prognostic improvement during the second wave
- Domestic Violence in Atlanta, Georgia Before and During COVID-19.
- COVID-19 in children and the role of school settings in transmission – first update.
- Update to 4th Nov 2020 paper on children, schools and transmission.
- Lethal COVID-19: Radiological-Pathological Correlation of the Lungs.
- Genomic evidence for reinfection with SARS-CoV-2: a case study
- What reinfections mean for COVID-19
- Multifaceted highly targeted sequential multidrug treatment of early ambulatory high-risk SARS-CoV-2 infection (COVID-19)
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for refractory COVID-19 acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Suspicions grow that nanoparticles in Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine trigger rare allergic reactions.
- Some Covid Survivors Haunted by Loss of Smell and Taste.
- Longitudinal testing for respiratory and gastrointestinal shedding of SARS-CoV-2 in day care centres in Hesse, Germany.
- Association between upper respiratory tract viral load, comorbidities, disease severity and outcome of patients with SARS-CoV-2 infectio
- Head and neck cancer surgery during the COVID-19 pandemic: An international, multicenter, observational cohort study
- Safety and feasibility of thoracic malignancy surgery during the COVID-19 pandemic
- A cardiac arrest showed me what dying feels like. How should I live in Life 2.0?
- The puzzle of the COVID-19 pandemic in Africa.
- Seroprevalence of anti–SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies in Kenyan blood donors.
- Atlas of ACE2 gene expression reveals novel insights into transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
- Interim considerations: preparing for the potential management of anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination.
- Rapid and complete inactivation of SARS-CoV-2 by ultraviolet-C irradiation
- Hydrogel particles improve detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA from multiple sample types
- In-depth blood proteome profiling analysis revealed distinct functional characteristics of plasma proteins between severe and non-severe COVID-19 patients
- The Hidden Epidemic of Opioid Overdoses During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Stats: COVID-19 Incidence, by Age Group — United States, March 1–November 14, 2020
- Implications of Shortened Quarantine Among Household Contacts of Index Patients with Confirmed SARS-CoV-2 Infection – Tennessee and Wisconsin, April-September 2020
- Physical distancing and risk of COVID-19 in small-scale fisheries: a remote sensing assessment in coastal Ghana
- Messengers of hope
- The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ Interim Recommendation for Use of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine — United States, December 2020.
- Neurological Manifestations of COVID-19 Feature T Cell Exhaustion and Dedifferentiated Monocytes in Cerebrospinal Fluid.
- High-Throughput Rational Design of the Remdesivir Binding Site in the RdRp of SARS-CoV-2: Implications for Potential Resistance.
- Microvascular Injury in the Brains of Patients with Covid-19.
- The Mutated Virus Is a Ticking Time Bomb.
- Deposition distribution of the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) in the human airways upon exposure to cough-generated droplets and aerosol particles
- How Israel Became a World Leader in Vaccinating Against Covid-19.
- Supporting Clinicians during Covid-19 and Beyond — Learning from Past Failures and Envisioning New Strategies.
- Pragmatic Recommendations for the Management of COVID-19 Patients with Shock in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- COVID-19 in patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Lessons learned from the inflammatory disease
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Lung Cancer Screening Program and Subsequent Lung Cancer
- A Look at Covid-19 Prevention and Care in 2020
- Efficacy and Safety of the mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine.
- Maintaining Safety with SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines.
- Immune deficiency is a risk factor for severe COVID-19 in people living with HIV
- Investigation of novel SARS-COV-2 variant: Variant of Concern 202012/01.
- Case Report: Dengue and COVID-19 Coinfection in Thailand
- Effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on mortality of patients with STEMI: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Regulatory approval of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca.
- JCVI issues advice on the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
- “Safer at Home”: The effect of the Covid-19 Lockdown on Epidemiology, Resource Utilization and Outcomes at a Large Urban Trauma Center
- Systematic review of reviews of symptoms and signs of COVID-19 in children and adolescents
- DElayed COloRectal cancer care during COVID-19 Pandemic (DECOR-19): Global perspective from an international survey
- How did scientists manage to develop safe COVID-19 vaccines in just ten months?
- The Association of “Loss of Smell” to COVID-19: A Systematic Review and Meta-Nnalysis
- Development and Prospective Validation of a Deep Learning Algorithm for Predicting Need for Mechanical Ventilation
- COVID-19 in patients with primary and secondary immunodeficiency: the United Kingdom experience
- COVID-19 in children treated with immunosuppressive medication for kidney diseases
- Association between suicide behaviours in children and adolescents and the COVID-19 lockdown in Paris, France: a retrospective observational study
- Covid-19: What have we learnt about the new variant in the UK?
- Better housing is crucial for our health and the COVID-19 recovery.
- Field performance and public health response using the BinaxNOW TM Rapid SARS-CoV-2 antigen detection assay during community-based testing.
- Acute Pancreatitis in a Pregnant Patient With Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Association of Paraspinal Muscle Measurements on Chest Computed Tomography with Clinical Outcomes in Patients with Severe Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 in Lung Transplant Recipients
- What Can We Learn About Psychological Aging By Studying Covid-19
- Assessment of Air Contamination by SARS-CoV-2 in Hospital Settings.
- Clinical Outcomes, Costs, and Cost-effectiveness of Strategies for Adults Experiencing Sheltered Homelessness During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Variation in US Hospital Mortality Rates for Patients Admitted With COVID-19 During the First 6 Months of the Pandemic.
- Decreased COVID-19 Mortality—A Cause for Optimism.
- Assessment of Maternal and Neonatal SARS-CoV-2 Viral Load, Transplacental Antibody Transfer, and Placental Pathology in Pregnancies During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Protecting Pregnant Women and Their Infants From COVID-19: Clues From Maternal Viral Loads, Antibody Responses, and Placentas.
- COVID and 2020: An extraordinary year for science.
- No cases of asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare staff in a city under lockdown restrictions: lessons to inform ‘Operation Moonshot’.
- Equitable distribution of COVID-19 vaccines.
- COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy among medical students, Journal of Public Health.
- SARS-CoV-2 Serologic Assays in Control and Unknown Populations Demonstrate the Necessity of Virus Neutralization Testing.
- Cognitive deficits in people who have recovered from COVID-19 relative to controls: An N=84,285 online study.
- Recent smell loss is the best predictor of COVID-19 among individuals with recent respiratory symptoms
- Clinical spectrum of ischaemic arterial diseases associated with COVID-19: a series of four illustrative case
- Association of substance use disorders and drug overdose with adverse COVID-19 outcomes in New York City: January–October 2020, Journal of Public Health.
- Tuberculosis and malaria in the age of COVID-19.
- Poverty and survival from COVID-19 in Mexico.
- COVID-19 infection among first responders in Broward County, Florida, March–April 2020
- Shedding of Viable SARS-CoV-2 after Immunosuppressive Therapy for Cancer.
- Hypertension delays viral clearance and exacerbates airway hyperinflammation in patients with COVID-19
- Temporal trends in severe COVID-19 outcomes in patients with rheumatic disease: a cohort study.
- Risks of and risk factors for COVID-19 disease in people with diabetes: a cohort study of the total population of Scotland.
- Observational research on severe COVID-19 in diabetes.
- Multiple Chronic Conditions, and COVID-19: A literature revie
- Postpartum mood among universally screened high and low socioeconomic status patients during COVID-19 social restrictions in New York City
- New Order, New Hope.
- Climate change and COVID-19 vaccines are among the themes set to shape research.
- Ones we’ve lost
- Evaluation of lockdown effect on SARS-CoV-2 dynamics through viral genome quantification in waste water, Greater Paris, France, 5 March to 23 April 2020
- Neutralising antibodies drive Spike mediated SARS-CoV-2 evasion.
- Mutant coronavirus in the United Kingdom sets off alarms, but its importance remains unclear.
- U.K. variant puts spotlight on immunocompromised patients’ role in the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Flay your fart: viral clip calls on public to alter speech to curb Covid.
- Antibody Status and Incidence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Health Care Workers.
- Calcium channel blocker amlodipine besylate therapy is associated with reduced case fatality rate of COVID-19 patients with hypertension
- High affinity nanobodies block SARS-CoV-2 spike receptor binding domain interaction with human angiotensin converting enzyme
- Risk factors associated with 28-day all-cause mortality in older severe COVID-19 patients in Wuhan, China: a retrospective observational study
- Genomic epidemiology reveals multiple introductions of SARS-CoV-2 from mainland Europe into Scotland
- Phylogenetic supertree reveals detailed evolution of SARS-CoV-2
- Artificial intelligence predicts the immunogenic landscape of SARS-CoV-2 leading to universal blueprints for vaccine designs
- Afucosylated IgG characterizes enveloped viral responses and correlates with COVID-19 severity
- The SARS-CoV-2 RNA–protein interactome in infected human cells
- A guide to vaccinology: from basic principles to new developments
- Multiplex assays for the identification of serological signatures of SARS-CoV-2 infection: an antibody-based diagnostic and machine learning study.
- A Neutralizing Monoclonal Antibody for Hospitalized Patients with Covid-19
- MIS-C: early lessons from immune profiling
- Novichok nerve agent poisoning.
- Underdetection of COVID-19 cases in France threatens epidemic control
- An estimation of undetected COVID cases in France.
- Occupation- and age-associated risk of SARS-CoV-2 test positivity, the Netherlands, June to October 202
- What’s your risk of catching COVID? These tools help you to find out.
- COVID-19 testing: One size does not fit all.
- The WHO’s chief scientist on a year of loss and learning.
- T cell memory: Understanding COVID-19.
- The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ Interim Recommendation for Use of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine — United States, December 2020
- The first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic in Spain: characterisation of cases and risk factors for severe outcomes, as at 27 April 2020
- The role of social media in spreading panic among primary and secondary school students during the COVID-19 pandemic: An online questionnaire study from the Gaza Strip, Palestine
- Versatile and multivalent nanobodies efficiently neutralize SARS-CoV-2
- An ultrapotent synthetic nanobody neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 by stabilizing inactive Spike
- Severe Covid-19
- Rapid increase of a SARS-CoV-2 variant with multiple spike protein mutations observed in the United Kingdom
- T cell and antibody responses induced by a single dose of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (AZD1222) vaccine in a phase 1/2 clinical trial
- Infectivity of asymptomatic versus symptomatic COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccines: the pandemic will not end overnight
- Cell type-specific immune dysregulation in severely ill COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19 as the Leading Cause of Death in the United States
- Safety and Immunogenicity of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-1273 Vaccine in Older Adults
- Comparison of the characteristics, morbidity, and mortality of COVID-19 and seasonal influenza: a nationwide, population-based retrospective cohort study
- Deleterious Outcomes in Long-Hauler COVID-19: The Effects of SARS-CoV-2 on the CNS in Chronic COVID Syndrome
- Genetic mechanisms of critical illness in Covid-19
- Emergence of a Highly Fit SARS-CoV-2 Variant
- The association between blood pressure control and Coronavirus Disease 2019 outcomes in 45,418 symptomatic patients with hypertension: An observational cohort study
- Comparative evaluation of clinical manifestations and risk of death in patients admitted to hospital with covid-19 and seasonal influenza: cohort study
- Inferring the effectiveness of government interventions against COVID-19
- PD-1-Expressing SARS-CoV-2-Specific CD8+ T Cells Are Not Exhausted, but Functional in Patients with COVID-19
- Occupation and risk of severe COVID-19: prospective cohort study of 120 075 UK Biobank participants
- Real-Time Conformational Dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 Spikes on Virus Particles
- Model-informed COVID-19 vaccine prioritization strategies by age and serostatus
- Treatment of COVID-19 with remdesivir in the absence of humoral immunity: a case report
- Gene editing and RNAi approaches for COVID-19 diagnostics and therapeutics
- The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ Interim Recommendation for Use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine — United States, December 2020
- Sexual attitudes of healthcare professionals during the COVID-19 outbreak
- BCG vaccination history associates with decreased SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence across a diverse cohort of healthcare workers
- Impact of comorbid asthma on severity of coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Three-quarters attack rate of SARS-CoV-2 in the Brazilian Amazon during a largely unmitigated epidemic
- Phylogenetic analysis of SARS-CoV-2 in Boston highlights the impact of superspreading events
- Baricitinib plus Remdesivir for Hospitalized Adults with Covid-19
- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination — An Ounce (Actually, Much Less) of Prevention
- Is my cough COVID-19?
- Evidence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in an oropharyngeal swab specimen, Milan, Italy, early December 2019
- Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine
- Phase 1–2 Trial of a SARS-CoV-2 Recombinant Spike Protein Nanoparticle Vaccine
- Cytokine Storm
- Safety and efficacy of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine (AZD1222) against SARS-CoV-2: an interim analysis of four randomised controlled trials in Brazil, South Africa, and the UK
- Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee Meeting December 10, 2020.
- SARS-CoV-2 infection and transmission in educational settings: a prospective, cross-sectional analysis of infection clusters and outbreaks in England
- Untuned antiviral immunity in COVID-19 revealed by temporal type I/III interferon patterns and flu comparison
- Clinical and Epidemiologic Evaluation of Inconclusive COVID-19 PCR Results Using a Quantitative Algorithm
- Persistent symptoms 1.5-6 months after COVID-19 in non-hospitalised subjects: a population-based cohort study
- Robust neutralizing antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 infection persist for months
- Face masks considerably reduce COVID-19 cases in Germany
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Outbreak Related to a Nightclub, Germany, 2020
- Why is COVID-19 less severe in children? A review of the proposed mechanisms underlying the age-related difference in severity of SARS-CoV-2 infections
- Best Practices in Managing Cardiac Arrest in the Emergency Department During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)-Related Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in a Pregnant Woman
- Correlates of protection against SARS-CoV-2 in rhesus macaques
- Prospective mapping of viral mutations that escape antibodies used to treat COVID-19
- Exhaled respiratory particles during singing and talking
- The UK has approved a COVID vaccine — here’s what scientists now want to know
- Durability of Responses after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-1273 Vaccination
- Disproportionate Incidence of COVID-19 Infection, Hospitalizations, and Deaths Among Persons Identifying as Hispanic or Latino — Denver, Colorado March–October 2020
Planning the 6th edition. No Top 10.
- Placebo-Controlled Trials of Covid-19 Vaccines — Why We Still Need Them
- The Covid-19 vaccines are a marvel of science. Here’s how we can make the best use of them
- Clinical, laboratory, and radiologic characteristics of patients with initial false-negative SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid amplification test results
- Race/Ethnicity Among Children With COVID-19–Associated Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome
- Long-term SARS-CoV-2 RNA shedding and its temporal association to IgG seropositivity
- Increase in Hospital-Acquired Carbapenem-Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii Infection and Colonization in an Acute Care Hospital During a Surge in COVID-19 Admissions — New Jersey, February–July 2020
- Genomic epidemiology of superspreading events in Austria reveals mutational dynamics and transmission properties of SARS-CoV-2
- Low avidity CD4+ T cell responses to SARS-CoV-2 in unexposed individuals and humans with severe COVID-19
- Outdoor Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and Other Respiratory Viruses, a Systematic Review
The COVID Reference Top 10
Copy-editor: Rob Camp.